We have been getting so many requests for family photo shoots lately, and paired with that the “what should we wear?”, being the most prominent question of all.
*These also applies to couples and friends shoots.
What To Wear
- Dress in complimentary colours.
- Dress comfortably, but neat.
- Let your children dress comfortably, and wear something that makes them happy.
- If you are going to be wearing heals, wedges, boots – bring along flat shoes for walking.
- Iron your clothes.
- Dress in matching colours.
- Show up in formal dresses and ties, unless your children are most comfortable that way.
- Have food stains, wet patches, etc. on your clothes.
- Wear dirty, ragged shoes or clothing.
- Wear clothing with branding on.
This might seem stiff and strange, but when you really think about it – do you want to remember the day as an uncomfortable event you wanted to get over with, or a day you spent with your family which was well worth the amount you paid?
- Clean your nails, even your husbands.
- Wear a matching nail polish.
- Ensure your nail polish is not chipped.
- If your husband has a beard, trim it neatly.
- Moisturize, all over your body, including your lips.
- Bring along chap stick (lip-ice).
- Bring along hair ties and clips.
- Bring along an extra set of clothing for the children (in case they get messy)
- Be on Time!
Some wonderful ideas on coordinating, not matching, your outfits!
And as a side treat – Family photo shoot discount now applicable until end of December only!
Limited bookings available, first come first serve!
Normal Price – R850
Promotional Price – R650
Subscribe to our mailing list to qualify for this special.
See you, and your beautiful family, soon!