As photographers we have by now all heard of, and purchased, the 50mm Prime Lens. But if you have not yet – here are some great reasons to do so ASAP.
- Allows more light to filter through. (Fast shutter for low light conditions.)
- Improved sharpness.
- Vastly improved Depth of Field.
- Encourages creativity by limiting your zooming capabilities.
- It is lightweight.
- It is inexpensive.
- The Field of Vision resembles that of the human eye.
- Great for Street Photography.
- Great for Travel Photography.
- Can be turned into an alternative Macro Lens.
Examples of photos taken with a 50mm lens.
Some more, unbiased, photos taken with a 50mm lens.
Inspiring, isn’t it? Worth investing in at a very good price!
Get Your Nifty Fifty in South Africa:
Get Your Nifty Fifty online:
If you have any more pros, or cons, feel free to comment on this post!
Until next time.
Blue Blood Photography Team